2-Channel HD-SDI Optical Transceiver (RV621P)
The 2-channel HD-SDI optical transceiver, performs real-time, loss-free and high-quality SDI transmission (2 embedded audio channels embedded in each SDI), and two bi-directional RS485/RS422/RS232 data (set by dip switch) over an optical line. Besides, it provides one 10M/100M Ethernet interface. It can be widely used in TV live broadcast, high-definition video conference, high-definition video monitoring, intelligent transportation system and public security system.
The 2-channel HD-SDI optical transceiver includes transmitter and receiver, the transmitter can be desktop equipment or 19 inch equipment, the receiver can be rack mounting chassis with 19 inch width, 4U height, and with 16 HD-SDI optical receive card (hot- pluggable) and 1 management card, supports CLI command and SNMP_V1&V2 protocol to perform perfect management functions.
- Comply with SMPTE-292M HD-SDI and SMPTE-259M SD-SDI standard, supports 1.485Gb/s and 270Mb/s
- Transmitter : Two HD/SD-SDI input (BNC), One 10M/100M Ethernet interface, Two bi-directional asynchronous serial data channels
- Receiver : Two HD/SD-SDI output (BNC), One 10M/100M Ethernet interface, Two bi-directional asynchronous serial data channels
- By Dip-Switch, each of the 2-ch bi-directional asynchronous serial data can be set as RS485，RS422 or RS232 on line individually
- Supports 1080P@30,25,24, 29.97, 23.98、1080I@60,50,59.94、720P@60,50,30,25,24, 59.94, 29.97, 23.98 and 625i、525i format, when input is 1080P@29.97, 23.98、1080I@59.94、720P@59.94, 29.97, 23.98, the output is 1080P@30, 24、1080I@60、720P@60,30, 24 respectively
- With integrated cable equalizer
- Embedded ESD and surge protection circuit to prevent damage from static and thunder
- With NOP (No optical signal) alarm indications, output status indicator and input lock indicator
- With APC circuit to perform stable optical power
- Provides one RS232 management interface(CONSOLE) used for CLI management
- Provides one common Ethernet management interface(EMU) and one cascade management interface (EMU-EX) , supports SNMP_V1 and SNMP_V2 protocol
Figure1 Application for desktop equipment
Figure2 Application for rack-mounting chassis