- REOP Ethernet to Multi-E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB-MO E1 Optical Modem — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB002 Compact Gigabit Ethernet Aggregator ... raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB003 Ethernet to Multi-E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB004 Ethernet to E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
16 Channel Ethernet over TDM Mapper (RC6630A1)
The RC6630A1 is designed to aggregate Ethernet traffic from 16 directions through TDM networks. The 16 physically isolated VCG (Virtual Container Group) correspond to 16 remote terminals. RC6630A1 can be configured as EoPDH mode or EoS mode, and the container is E1 for EoPDH and VC-12 for EoS respectively. and the bandwidth of each VCG can be configured. The maximum bandwidth could be 16 E1 in EoPDH, and 46 VC12 in EoS.
ITU-T G.8040, G.707, G.7041, G.7042, G.7043 and China Mobile’s OAM requirements are fully supported.
The RC6630A1 can be interfaced to RAYCOM’s RC7880/RC7883 with Telecom-Bus to support SDH optical or E1 interfaces. The RC6630A1 can be used as an Ethernet aggregator in the central office, co-working with RAYCOM’s RC6116/RC6105 and RC7222A2, or with any EoPDH/EoS products from other vendors complying with the same standards.
- Ethernet Interface
- 16 SMII interfaces are divided into 2 groups; each group shares a 125MHz clock and an alignment signal.
- Supports 100M full-duplex, PAUSE control.
- Supports loopback detection in the TDM networks. The MII output is blocked during loopback.
- Supports TS-1000 frame sending and receiving, and the microprocessor can manage remote Ethernet converter via the RC6630A1.
- Maximum frame length is 2032 bytes.
- Supports loopback toward the Ethernet switch/PHY.
- TDM Interface
- Dual Telecom-Bus interfaces (38.88MHz, nibble).
- Supports Telecom-Bus loopback toward inside.
- Supports TU-12/VC-12 1+1 protection switching.
- Supports transmitting and receiving N2/J2.
- Supports standard TU-12 pointer and VC-12 POH processing.
- Supports G.704 E1 framing processing.
- SDRAM Interface
- Requires two external 4M x 16 SDRAMs.
- Clock frequency: 131MHz.
- CL＝3 for R/W operation.
- Provides 512K bytes anti-burst buffer for each Ethernet channel.
- Microprocessor (MP) Interface
- Intel non-multiplexing MP interface with 13 address bit.
- Provides write protection lock.
- Ethernet Encapsulation
- Supports GFP-F encapsulation for EoS and EoPDH, and processes CMF/CSF frames complying with ITU-T G.7041.
- HDLC encapsulation is valid only for Ethernet over single E1, and meets the HDLC OAM requirements of China Mobile.
- In case of Ethernet over single framed E1, supports both GFP-F and HDLC, and in case of un-framed E1, only HDLC is supported.
- VCAT and LCAS
- Complies ITU-T G.7042 and G.7043.
- The 16 Ethernet traffic from SMII is mapped, one-to-one, to 16 VCGs.
- The container of 16 VCGs is E1 for EoPDH mode and VC-12 for EoS mode.
- In EoPDH mode the 63 E1s are shared by 16 VCGs and the bandwidth of any VCG can be up to 16 E1s without exceeding the limit of 63 E1s. The Maximum tolerable time-delay difference between E1s is 220ms.
- In EoS mode 63 VC-12s are shared by 16 VCGs and the bandwidth of any VCG can be up to 46 VC-12s without exceeding the limit of 63 VC-12s. The Maximum tolerable time-delay difference between VC12s is 112ms.
- LCAS/non-LCAS can be set independently for
- each VCG.
- In LCAS mode bandwidth can be adjusted dynamically without damaging Ethernet data.
- Ethernet to Single E1 Converter
- Integrates 16 Ethernet to single E1 converters.Framing or non-framing modes can be selectedfor each converter (31 timeslots in framing mode)
- CRC-4 multi-frames are processed.
- E1 Timing
- The E1 mapped into C-12/VC-12/TU-12 is synchronized with the local clock of 38.88MHz Telecom-Bus in EoPDH mode.
- Remote Terminal Management
- In-band management: supports GFP CMF frame and HDLC OAM frame controlled by processor.
- Out-of-band management: Each VCG can select SA-HDLC or SA-OCTET communicationmode over the reserved bit (SA) in the G.704 frame.
- For SA-HDLC, a HDLC channel is composed of the selected SA bits (up to 5 bits) in G.704, and for this VCG, the messages encapsulated by HDLC can be transmitted to the remote RC6116/RC6105 which support the same SA-HDLC.
- For SA-OCTET, the selected SA bits (up to 5 bits) in G.704, are organized in a specific multi-octet format, and for this VCG, the
- message with user defied bit, can be transmitted to the remote RC6116/RC6105 and RC7222A2 which support the same SA-OCTET.
- QFP Lead-free Package (QFP256)
- Supply Voltage : 3.3V/1.8V
- Maximum Power Consumption : 1.5W
Figure 1. RC6630A1 Functional Block Diagram
- Ethernet Aggregation Equipment in Central Office
Figure 1. Compact Ethernet Aggregation Equipment in Central Office
- Multi-user Ethernet Access Module/Equipment
Figure2. Eight User Ethernet Access Module with Fiber Interfaces
- Multi-Channel EoPDH Equipment
Figure3. Multi-Channel EoPDH Equipment넶0