- REOP Ethernet to Multi-E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB-MO E1 Optical Modem — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB002 Compact Gigabit Ethernet Aggregator ... raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB003 Ethernet to Multi-E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB004 Ethernet to E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
Ethernet to E1 Converter (RB004)
RB004 is an Ethernet to E1 converter with one copper fast Ethernet interface and one 75Ω/120Ω E1 interface*. It is
featured by ultra-compact, cost-effective and low power consumption, which is ideal for application areas such as
network access, transparent LAN service and LAN extension.
*: Note that the 75Ω/120Ω impedance is optional, which should be declared before order.
- Realizes 10M/100M Ethernet transmission over E1 cable
- Ethernet interface
- One fast Ethernet interface compliant with IEEE 802.3/802.3u, adopts RJ45 connector, supports
- auto-negotiation, which can work in 100M full/half-duplex, 10M full/half-duplex mode
- Illegal frames such as bad CRC packets, runt packets (less than 64 bytes) or oversize packets (more than
- 2031 bytes) can be discarded
- PAUSE flow control ability in full duplex mode
- Auto MDI/MDX function
- E1 Interface
- Bit rate is 2.048Mbit/s
- One E1 interface compliant with ITU-T G.703 with optional 75Ω/120Ω impedance
- Supports HDLC encapsulation compatible with RJ017*
- Supports GFP-F encapsulation compliant to ITU-T G.7041 standard
- Remote loop and Embedded BERT (Bit Error Ratio Tester) testing function
- Necessary E1 alarm indications such as LOS, LOF, AIS and CV
- *: RJ017 is an Ethernet bridge chip produced by RAD Data Communications, Israel
Figure 1 Application