- SDI Optical Transceiver
- Audio Optical Transceiver
- SDI Converter
- SDI Distribution Amplifier
- 4U Rack Mounting Chassis
- REOP Ethernet to Multi-E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB-MO E1 Optical Modem — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB002 Compact Gigabit Ethernet Aggregator ... raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB003 Ethernet to Multi-E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB004 Ethernet to E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
Multi-Service SDH Transmission System (RS1010)
RS1010 is the STM-1 level multi-service Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH) transmission system compatible with ITU-T standard. It is designed as a modular system with two 155.520Mb/s optical interfaces to provide an ultra-compact, cost-effective and flexible multi-service platform. With optional cards such as E1 card, Ethernet card and Engineering Order Wire card (EOW), it is easy to meet user’s various requirements. It provides fully cross connectivity between all tributaries, and can be used as a Terminal Multiplexer (TM) or an Add-Drop-Multiplexer (ADM) to build point-to-point, ring and chain transmission network.
- 1U height, 19 Inch width standard ,1 main board with 3 service card slots
- Service interface
- Two STM-1 optical interfaces, SFP optical module
- Provides two E1 card slots: Maximum 16 E1 interfaces compliant with ITU-T G.703 (8 per card), optional unbalanced/ balanced interfaces
Provide one ETH card slot: Optional four 100Base-T Ethernet copper interfaces, or two 1000Base-T Ethernet copper interfaces, or one 1000Base-FX Ethernet fiber interface, or one 1000Base-T port +1000Base-FX port
- Maximum 16 E1 interfaces compliant with ITU-T G.703 (8 per card), optional unbalanced/ balanced interfaces
- Maximum four 10/100Mb/s Ethernet electric interfaces(4 per card); Or maximum two 10/100/1000Mb/s Ethernet electric interfaces(2 per card); Or maximum one 100/1000Mb/s Ethernet optical interface(1 per card)
- System interface
- Ethernet management interface: EMU (RJ45 connector)
- RS232 network management interface: CONSOLE (RJ45 connector)
- RS232 user channel interface: RS232 (RJ45 connector)
- External synchronization interface / Extendable management interface : ETS1/EXM1, ETS2/EXM2 (RJ45 connector)
- EOW interface: PHONE (RJ11 connector)
- UALM and DALM output interface: U/DALMO (DB9 connector)
- Timing mode
- STM-1 line timing (T11,T12)
- Tributary timing from E1-1 to E1-16 (T2)
- External timing source input (T31/T32), 2048Kbit/s by default and 2048KHz selectable
- External timing output (T41/T42), 2048Kbit/s by default and 2048KHz selectable
- ITU-T G.813 internal oscillator
- The timing source can be auto-switched according to SSM or operator settings
- Ethernet functionality
- Generic Framing Procedure GFP-F compliant with ITU-T G.7041
- VCAT compliant with ITU-T G.707 and LCAS compliant with ITU-T G.7042
- Ethernet flow control on WAN port and LAN port
- Frame Length(maximum):1552 bytes
- Auto-negotiation of LAN port
- Supports 1+1 path protection and Automatic Protect Switch (APS) with switching time less than 50ms
- Supports Remote power Down Detection (RPD) and Auto Laser Shutdown (ALS)
- Supports embedded BERT and various loop back for troubleshooting
- Supports firmware download locally without disturbance of existing traffic
- NE management
- Supports NE management based on CLI command via RS232 interface or TELNET; CLI supports local management only, it cannot manage the remote NE
- Supports RAYVIEW network management software based on SNMP protocol
- Two hot-spare power cards, both 220V AC and -48VDC are available, power consumption les