- REOP Ethernet to Multi-E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB-MO E1 Optical Modem — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB002 Compact Gigabit Ethernet Aggregator ... raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB003 Ethernet to Multi-E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB004 Ethernet to E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
16E1 EOPDH Converter (RC6116)
RC6116 is a highly integrated device implements Ethernet frame transmission over 1～16/5 E1 links. Compliant to international standards, the device can communicate with products from other manufacturers adopting the same standards.
- Capability of inverse multiplexing from one MII to 1-16/5 E1s
- The maximum tolerated differential delay is 220ms
- Ethernet Interface
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3
- 100M Full-duplex mode
- Configurable PAUSE flow control
- Maximum frame size of 2036 bytes
- For PHY mode, an external Ethernet switch chip is required
- Compliant with GFP-F Encapsulation specified in ITU-T G.7041
- Programmable Null/ Linear header and optional FCS check for encapsulation
- Auto-adaptive Client Data/ Client Management Frame, Null/ Linear extension header and FCS/ no FCS for decapsulation
- Capability of LOF (Loss Of Frame) detection
- Provide frame statistic in framer and deframer
- Provide standard management frame
- Virtual Concatenation
- Compliant with VCAT and LCAS specified in ITU-T G.7042
- VCAT & LCAS mapping into E1 complies withITU-T G.7043, G.8040
- Differential delay detection
- Hitless bandwidth adjustments (combined with processor)
- Automatic removal and recovery of E1 channels when urgent alarm occur or disappear
- Automatic removal and recovery of E1 channels when high Bit Error occur or disappear (combined with processor)
- Support unbalanced bandwidth usage – when some E1s cannot work properly (i.e., the bandwidth of the transmitting and receiving signals can be 5 E1s and 3 E1s respectively)
- E1 Interface
- Compliant with ITU-T G.703, G.704, G.823
- Programmable HDB3/ NRZ code for
- Alarm monitor and CRC error counter
- Provide transparent channel through SA bits for the communication between local and remote microprocessor
- Provide HDLC framer / deframer controlled by processor
- Programmable local / tracing E1 timing mode
- Per-port diagnostic line loopback
- Support embedded E1 BER Tester（BERT for statistic of bit errors ）
- Non-multiplexed Intel Processor Interface
- Serial data input / output which is used for alarm LEDs and configuration controlled by register
- External 4Mbits×16 (64Mbits) SDRAM
- QFP 208 Package, 3.3V/1.8V power supply
- fully compatible pins for RC6116/RC6105
Functional Block Diagram
Figure 1 Functional Block Diagram
Figure 2 Application넶0