- SDI Optical Transceiver
- Audio Optical Transceiver
- SDI Converter
- SDI Distribution Amplifier
- 4U Rack Mounting Chassis
- REOP Ethernet to Multi-E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB-MO E1 Optical Modem — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB002 Compact Gigabit Ethernet Aggregator ... raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB003 Ethernet to Multi-E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB004 Ethernet to E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
Multi-Service Converter (RC7235A2)
The RC7235A2 is the updated revision of RC7235, and can be applied to E1 fiber modem, multi-service fiber modem, multi-service E1 converter or multi-service ST-BUS converter. The RC7235A2 has V.35/FE1/STDW-BUS/HDLC interface on user port and optical/E1/ST-BUS interface on line port. The STDW-BUS interface can realize data and voice complex access. The RC7235A2 provides two configuration modes (MP and PS-BUS), one built-in BERT unit, and enhances the capacity of network management. The RC7235A has tiny size and very low power consumption. It is very suitable for developing kinds of desktop terminals.
- Optical, E1 or ST-BUS interface on line port; V.35, FE1, HDLC and STDW-BUS interfaces on user port
- Optical bit rate is 4.096Mb/s, LVDS or LVTTL interface, built-in CRU, RPD* function
- E1 or FE1 transmission, framer and deframer in both E1A* and E1B*, meeting ITU-T G.703, G.704, G.706 and G.823
- FE1 supports CRC/non-CRC mode, CRC can be adaptive by automatic or manual
- FE1 supports PCM31 and PCM30 whose TS16 for signaling transmission
- STDW-BUS interface supports data and voice complex access
- Ethernet transmission when HDLC interface connected to RC7222*
- ST-BUS interface for FE1 and V.35 complex access
- Time slot can be configured successively or dispersedly for V.35, FE1, HDLC and STDW-BUS interfaces
- V.35 interface in DTE or DCE mode, automatic or manual adaptive TX clock phase and manual adaptive RX clock phase
- Configurable timing modes, including local timing, optical, E1A, E1B, V.35 interface timing, bidirectional asynchronous timing and external synchronous timing
- Built-in DCO, external VCO is unnecessary when V.35 interface timing
- MP for configuration and status display, PS-BUS for configuration
- Built-in BERT unit for line self-testing
- Monitoring all interfaces’ status from local or remote terminals
- TQ100 package, 5V/3.3V I/O voltage, 3.3V power supply
Functional Block Diagram
Figure Functional Block Diagram
- Multi-service Fiber Modem or E1 Converter
Figure 1 Application I
- Multi-service ST-BUS Converter
Figure 2 Application II