- SDI Optical Transceiver
- Audio Optical Transceiver
- SDI Converter
- SDI Distribution Amplifier
- 4U Rack Mounting Chassis
- REOP Ethernet to Multi-E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB-MO E1 Optical Modem — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB002 Compact Gigabit Ethernet Aggregator ... raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB003 Ethernet to Multi-E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB004 Ethernet to E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
Fast Ethernet and 4E1 multiplexer (RP102)
RP102 is the compact and high-performance optical transmission equipment based on Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC). It can realize the 4 E1s and a 100Mbps Ethernet data channel transmission over optical line.
With low power consumption, high integration and well stability, RP102 can be used point-to-point, or as the remote of RS7000/RS3000 (MSAP), it is a cost-competitive solution for the application such as the telecommunication, the electric power and the finance fields.
- Compact design with 1U height, and can be installed on standard rack
- Realizes 4 E1s and a 100M wire-speed Ethernet mixed multiplexing to optical fiber
- Optical interface
- One optical interface, with the line bit rate of 155Mbps.
- Provides optical loopback function, a great convenience for trouble shooting.
- Supports remote power down information sending function.
- E1 interface
- Provides 4 E1 interfaces, 75Ω unbalanced, and BNC connector.
- Jitter tolerance and jitter generation fully comply with ITU-T G.823 recommendations.
- Supports device loop and E1 line loop for easy testing.
- Ethernet interface
- One copper fast Ethernet interface compliant with IEEE802.3 serial standard (RJ45).
- Supports auto-negotiation, which can work in 100M full/half-duplex, 10M full/half-duplex mode.
- Accepts frames with length between 64 and 2036 bytes (otherwise filtering).
- Flow control ability in full duplex mode.
- Auto MDI/MDX function.
- Patent technique adopted for Ethernet loop detection.
- Necessary alarm detection for fault location.
- Supports management by RS7000/RS3000.
RP102 supports point-to-point application, as Figure 3-1 shows.
Figure 1 Point-to-point Application
RP102 can be the remote of RS7000/RS3000 (MSAP equipment), as Figure 3-2 shows. The NMS can monitor and control all RP102 via RS7000.
Note：This application is only for the E1 traffic aggregation; Ethernet traffic aggregation is not supported.
Figure 2 Remote Application