- REOP Ethernet to Multi-E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB-MO E1 Optical Modem — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB002 Compact Gigabit Ethernet Aggregator ... raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB003 Ethernet to Multi-E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB004 Ethernet to E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
2/4/8-Channel HIFI Audio Optical Transceiver(RV6X4)
RV6X4 is the HIFI audio optical transceiver performing 2/4/8-ch high-quality and loss-free HIFI audio transmission over an optical line.
According to the direction of audio transmission, RV6X4 can be divided into two categories: 2/4/8 unidirectional channel HIFI optical transceiver and 2/4 bi-directional channel HIFI optical transceiver. Refer to Table 1 for the list.
RV6X4 adopts professional 3-PIN XLR interface, at the transmitting side, the input audio signals are converted to digital signals, and after digital multiplexing, converted to optical signals for transmission; at the receiving side, the photoelectric conversion is completed, and after demultiplexing, output analog signal .
RV6X4 includes an optical transmitter and an receiver, which can be widely used in audio transmission, television live broadcast, live concerts, high-definition video conferencing, film studios and other fields.
Table 1-1.Model list
Model Name Audio Direction Dimension（length×height×width) Power supply RV6X4-2A 2-ch unidirectional HIFI 2-ch unidirectional 152mm×44mm×133mm 12VDC RV6X4-4A 4-ch unidirectional HIFI 4-ch unidirectional 152mm×44mm×133mm 12VDC RV6X4-4A-1U 4-ch unidirectional HIFI-1U 4-ch unidirectional 482mm×44mm×250mm 110VAC~220AC RV6X4-8A 8-ch unidirectional HIFI 8-ch unidirectional 482mm×44mm×250mm 110VAC~220AC RV6X4-2A-2BA 2-ch bidirectional HIFI 2-ch bidirectional 482mm×44mm×250mm 110VAC~220AC RV6X4-4A-4BA 4-ch bidirectional HIFI 4-ch bidirectional 482mm×44mm×250mm 110VAC~220AC
1：The size of chassis is the only slight difference between “4-ch unidirectional HIFI” and “4-ch unidirectional HIFI-1U”.
2：“2-ch unidirectional HIFI“ and “4-ch unidirectional HIFI” , “4-ch unidirectional HIFI-1U” and “8-ch unidirectional HIFI “, “2-ch bidirectional HIFI” and “4-ch bidirectional HIFI“ are similar in both panel and application diagram, respectively. so this document will not show the panel and application diagram of “2-ch unidirectional HIFI“ , “4-ch unidirectional HIFI-1U” and “2-ch bidirectional HIFI”.
n Optical interface
- The optical transmitter provides optical output and the receiver achieve optical receiving
- Supports optical signal connected indication
- Supports optical signal loss alarm
- Supports bit error indication on optical line
- With APC circuit to perform stable optical power
n XLR interface for Audio
- Adopts XLR connector, both input and output are balanced audio
- Provides channel work status indication
- End to end voltage gain is less than 2dB
- 192K sampling frequency, 24 bit quantized accuracy
- SNR is better than 92dB
- THD（Total Harmonic Distortion）<0.1%
n provides dual power redundancy
Figure 1 Application Diagram of 4-ch unidirectional HIFI
Figure 2 Application Diagram of 4-ch bidirectional HIFI
Figure 3 Application Diagram of 8-ch unidirectional HIFI끸0