- REOP Ethernet to Multi-E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB-MO E1 Optical Modem — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB002 Compact Gigabit Ethernet Aggregator ... raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB003 Ethernet to Multi-E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB004 Ethernet to E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
Gigabit Ethernet and 64E1 to optical fiber multiplexer (RP104)
The RP104 is optical transmission equipment based on Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC)，realizes the 64 E1 and four 1000Mbps Ethernet data channel transmission over optical line of 1.25Gb/s, the four 1000Mbps Ethernet data channel share 1000M bandwidth. In point-to-point mode, the Ethernet transmission bandwidth can be doubled to 2G by setting the port-trunking function.
It supports the management based on Command Line Interface (CLI). With the supper terminal integrated by PC, user can realize the monitor and configuration of the device. It also supports Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP).
With low power consumption, high integration and well stability, it is a cost-competitive solution for the application where gigabit Ethernet and E1 are required simultaneously, such as the telecommunication, the electric power and the finance fields.
- Compact design with 19'' 1U height, and can be installed on standard rack
- Realizes 64E1 and four 1000M Ethernet mixed multiplexing to optical fiber
- Optical interface
- Dual optical interfaces, SFP optical module (LC interface), Hot plugging
- The line bit rate is 1.25Gb/s, transmission distance is optional (depend on the SFP optical module)
- SFP MSA(INF-8074i), ITU-T G.695, FC-PI V2.0 standards compliable
- Supports 1+1 optical protection and Automatic Protect Switch (APS) with the recovering time less than 50ms
- Provides optical loopback function, a great convenience for trouble shooting
- Supports ALS function
- Supports Remote Power down Detect (RPD) function, which can be used to distinguish the failures of remote power down or fiber broken
- E1 interface
- Provides 64 E1 interfaces, compliant to G.703, and balanced/unbalanced selectable
- Jitter tolerance, jitter transfer characteristic and jitter generation fully comply with ITU-T G.823 and G.742 recommendations
- Local/remote loop-back function supported
- Supports device loop and E1 line loop controlled by the local side, which is convenient for E1 line testing
- Supports embedded E1 BERT function
- Ethernet interface
- One optical Gigabit Ethernet interface and three electrical Gigabit Ethernet interfaces compliant with IEEE802.3 serial standard
- The electrical gigabit Ethernet interfaces adopt RJ45 connector, support auto-negotiation, which can work in 1000M full-duplex, 100M full/half-duplex, 10M full/half-duplex mode
- The optical gigabit Ethernet interface adopts 1000M SFP module, which can work in 1000M full-duplex mode
- Proprietary technique (patent pending) adopted to prevent Ethernet frames from looping back in case of unexpected optical loopback
- Supports unicast, multicast and broadcast frame
- Supports flow control and broadcast storm filtering control
- 4K MAC address table
- Supports MAC address dynamic learning function
- Supports port rate control function
- Supports port-based VLAN and IEEE 802.1Q tag-based VLAN
- Supports QinQ（Double Tag VLAN）
- Supports port trunking/aggregating function
- Supports QoS
- Network management interface
- Supports CLI based on RS232 (CONSOLE) management interface
- Supports CLI based on Ethernet (EMU) management interface (TELNET)
- Supports Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP, V1 and V2C)
- Implements the device alarm and status monitor, port loop configuration, etc
- Supports one RS232 user channel in point-to-point mode
- Perfect alarm indication and performance statistic
- Supports hot-spare power, the power consumption is less than 12W
- -48V DC single power access
- -48V DC double power access
- 220V AC single power access
- 220V AC double power access
- -48V DC&220V AC double power access
RP104 supports point-to-point, point-to-dual point, ring and chain network application, refer to Figure 3-1, Figure 3-2, Figure 3-3 and Figure 3-4 shows:
In point-to-point topology, the Ethernet transmission bandwidth can be doubled to 2G by setting the port-trunking function.
Figure 1 Point-to-Point application
Figure 2 Point-to-dual point application
In ring and chain topology, there can be several RP1000 equipment (Gigabit Ethernet and 16E1 optical fiber multiplexer with 4/8/16 E1,3 copper gigabit Ethernet interfaces and one fiber gigabit Ethernet interface), each RP1000 occupy 4/8/16 E1.
Note：The optical line can multiplex one path of GE signal and up to 80 E1s.
Figure 3 Ring network application
Figure 4 Chain network application
Note: The LA<->LB connection sequence is required for all elements in the Ring or Chain networks넶0