- SDI Optical Transceiver
- Audio Optical Transceiver
- SDI Converter
- SDI Distribution Amplifier
- 4U Rack Mounting Chassis
- REOP Ethernet to Multi-E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB-MO E1 Optical Modem — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB002 Compact Gigabit Ethernet Aggregator ... raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB003 Ethernet to Multi-E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB004 Ethernet to E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
4-Channel bidirectional HD-SDI Optical Transceiver (RV641DN)
The RV641DN is a high performance, and reliable, 4-channel bidirectional HD-SDI optical transceiver, which perform real-time, loss-free and high-quality SDI transmission over an optical line. Besides, the RV641DN provides one bi-directional RS485 data channel, and optional audio/RS422/RS232 data transmission, which can be widely used in TV live broadcast, high-definition video conference, high-definition video monitoring, intelligent transportation system and public security system.
- Comply with SMPTE-292M HD-SDI and SMPTE-259M SD-SDI standard, supports 1.485Gb/s and 270Mb/s
- Transmitter:4 HD/SD-SDI inputs (BNC), 4 HD/SD-SDI outputs (BNC)
- Receiver:4 HD/SD-SDI outputs(BNC), 4 HD/SD-SDI inputs (BNC),
- Supports 1080P@30,25,24, 29.97, 23.98、1080I@60,50,59.94、720P@60,50,30,25,24, 59.94, 29.97, 23.98 and 625i、525i format
- With integrated cable equalizer
- Built-in ESD and surge protection facility to prevent damage from external strikes
- With NOP (No optical signal) alarm indications for Optical port, and output status indicator as well as input lock indicator for SDI port
- One bi-directional RS485 channel, half duplex, up to 115.2Kb/s baud rate
- Two auxiliary card, which can be audio, contact closure RS422/RS485 channel, or RS232 channel
- With APC circuit to perform stable optical power