E1 Optical Modem-RB-MO
E1 Optical Modem can realize transmission of one path of 2.048Mb/s signal over a pair of optical fibers. Based on the ASIC chips, this system was designed with inner modularized structure, and it integrates the coding, decoding, message insertion, and alarm switching functions. With the characters of simple hardware structure, compact and low power con-sumption, this product is especially suitable for applications where high reliability and full auxiliary functions are demanded.
- With only one optical port, it can connect to another E1 or V.35 optical modem.
- Provides an E1 port; framing or non-framing are optional.
- Four timing modes : Master, Tracing E1-Port, Tracing Optical Port, and Bidirectional Asynchronous Timing.
- Auto-adaptive for E1 port to the framing mode of the CRC/non-CRC multi-frame.
- Jitter tolerance and performances of E1 port are all better than industry standards.
- With diversified loop-back and BER testing functions, it’s easy for troubleshooting.
- With the Remote Power-down Detection (RPD) function, it can distinguish between fiber break and the RPD.
- With abundant LEDs, it’s convenient for users to judge and locate faults or defects.
As the above Figure shows, two E1 optical modems are connected each other via optical fiber, and in turn, they linked two Routers with E1 ports.
Figure 2 Typical Application (Two)
The above Figure presents an E1 optical modem connection to a V.35 optical modem, via optical fiber, which is linked to a Router with V.35 interface. In addition, a Router with E1 interface is directly connected to the E1 optical modem on the other side (this Router can be configured Non-framing mode. If it is set as Framing, then CRC-4 pattern is needed).