- REOP Ethernet to Multi-E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB-MO E1 Optical Modem — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB002 Compact Gigabit Ethernet Aggregator ... raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB003 Ethernet to Multi-E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB004 Ethernet to E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
RB008 Dual-VCG channel Gigabit Ethernet Converter (RB008)
RB008 is a dual - VCG channel Gigabit Ethernet Converter, provides 4 gigabit Ethernet interfaces (3 copper and 1 fiber Ethernet interfaces) compliant with IEEE 802.3 series standard and 2 STM-1 optical interfaces, supports 1+1 optical path protection and 2+0 mode. In 1+1 mode, the 4 Etherent interfaces share one VCG and the bandwidth is one VC4 (139Mb/s). In 2+0 mode, the 4 Ethernet interfaces share two VCG channels and the bandwidth is two VC4. Therefore, By GFP and EoS technology, RB008 can realize two 139Mb/s Ethernet traffic transmission over STM-1 optial line.
- Compact design with 1U height, 19 inch, 155mm depth, and can be installed on standard rack
- Optical interface
- Two STM-1 optical interfaces; SFP optical module (LC interface); Hot pluggable
- The line bit rate is 155Mb/s, single mode, ltransmission distance is optional (depend on the SFP optical module)
- Supports real-time detection for the status of optical module
- Supports Automatic Laser Shutdown(ALS) to protect operators from hurt
- Supports Remote Power down Detect (RPD) function
- Ethernet interface
- One fiber gigabit Ethernet interface and three copper gigabit Ethernet interfaces compliant with IEEE802.3 serial standard;
- The copper gigabit Ethernet interfaces adopt RJ45 connector, support auto-negotiation, which can work in 1000M full-duplex, 100M full/half-duplex, 10M full/half-duplex mode; supports auto MDI/MDX function
- The fiber gigabit Ethernet interface adopts 1.25G SFP module, which can work in 1000M full-duplex mode, transmission distance is optional (depend on the SFP optical module)
- Provides two WAN port (inside and invisible), each corresponding to one VCG separately, the bandwidth of each VCG is a VC4.
- Management Interface
- Any of the GE1-3, GX4 can be used as the Ethernet management interface (EMU)
- Provides one serieral management interface (CONSOLE)
- Supports embedded DCN management channel to achieve inband management
- Ethernet Switch bridge
- Supports unicast, multicast and broadcast frame
- Supports 802.3x flow control and broadcast storm filtering control*
- 8K MAC address table, with optional 12s / 300s ageing time configurable, the default is 300s
- Supports MAC address dynamic learning function
- Supports 256 items static MAC address configuration
- Accepts frames with length between 64 and 1552/2048 bytes (otherwise filtering)
- Supports port-based VLAN and IEEE802.1Q tag-based VLAN
- Supports QinQ(Double Tag VLAN)
- Supports up to 4K items VLAN table
- Supports Link Aggregation for WAN and LAN port, supports up to 4 link aggregation groups
- Supports IEEE 802.1P QoS
- Supports Port Mirroring
- Supports Dynamic ARL Table Learning and Searching
- Supports port rate control
- Provides performance statistic for each Ethernet interface;
- Loop back
- Supports VC4 channel of STM-1 optical loopback towards line side
- Supports 1+1 path protection and Automatic Protect Switch (APS) with switching time less than 50ms
- Supports 2+0 mode, the transmission bandwidth available can be up to 2 VC4
- Compliant to ITU-T standards
- GFP-F encapsulation , compatible with ITU-T G.7041 recommendation
- NE Management
- Supports Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), compatible with V1 and V2C protocol
- Supports FTP protocol and firmware download online without disturbance of existing traffic
- Monitoring the alarms and status in real-time
- Supports hot-spare power, the power consumption is less than 10W
- -48V DC single power access
- 220V AC single power access
- -48V DC+220V AC double power access
The ingress port mirroring function can be available Only when both the broadcast strom filtering function and ingress port rate control function are closed..
RB008 supports point-to-point application. In 1+1 mode, the 4 Etherent interfaces share one VCG and the bandwidth is one VC4 (139Mb/s). In 2+0 mode, the 4 Ethernet interfaces share two VCG channels and the bandwidth is two VC4. Refer to section 5.3 for more.
Figure 1 point-to-point application
Note: Make sure optical A of one NE must be connected with optical B of its neighboring NE.넶0