- REOP Ethernet to Multi-E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB-MO E1 Optical Modem — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB002 Compact Gigabit Ethernet Aggregator ... raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB003 Ethernet to Multi-E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB004 Ethernet to E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
Ethernet to E1 Converter (RB007)
RB007 is an Ethernet to E1 converter with 4 copper fast Ethernet interfaces and one 75Ω&120Ω E1 interface, supports CLI command and SNMP_V1&V2 protocol to perform perfect management functions. It is featured by ultra-compact, cost-effective and low power consumption, which is ideal for application areas such as network access, transparent LAN service and LAN extension.
- Standard rack with 1U height and 19 Inch width
- Ethernet interface
- Four fast Ethernet interfaces compliant with IEEE 802.3/802.3u, adopts RJ45 connector, supports auto-negotiation, which can work in 100M full/half-duplex, 10M full/half-duplex mode
- Unicast, multicast and broadcast frame
- Accepts frames with length between 64 and 1536/2031 bytes (otherwise filtering)
- PAUSE flow control and broadcast storm filtering control.
- Auto MDI/MDX function
- 2K MAC address table
- Supports MAC address dynamic learning function
- Supports port-based VLAN and IEEE802.1Q tag-based VLAN
- VLAN table capacity is 15
- Supports port rate control
- Supports port mirroring.
- Provides performance statistic for each Ethernet interface
- Perfect Ethernet loop processing
- E1 Port
- Supports Both BNC interface (75Ω) and RJ48C interface (120Ω )
- 2.048Mb/s for unframed mode, under HDLC framed mode, the bit rate of N×64kbit/s（N=1~31）is adjustable, and the PCM30/PCM31 mode is optional
- GFP-F encapsulation compatible with ITU-T G.7041 recommendation
- HDLC encapsulation compatible with RJ017
- E1 loop and Embedded BERT (Bit Error Ratio Tester) testing function
- Supports Link Fault Pass-through function(LFP), when E1 LOS\LOF\AIS\E1-RAL occurs, the Ethernet interface can be LINKDOWN
- One RS232 management interface(CONSOLE) used for CLI management
- Any one of the Ethernet interface(FE1~FE4) as management interface, supports SNMP_V1 and SNMP_V2 protocol
- Necessary E1 alarm indications such as LOS, LOF, AIS and CV
- Supports time management function
- Supports hot-spare power, the power consumption is less than 5W
- -48V DC single power access;
- -48V DC double power access;
- 220V AC single power access;
- 220V AC double power access;
- -48V DC+220V AC double power access;
Figure 1 Point-to-point Application넶0