- REOP Ethernet to Multi-E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB-MO E1 Optical Modem — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB002 Compact Gigabit Ethernet Aggregator ... raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB003 Ethernet to Multi-E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB004 Ethernet to E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
63E1 Compact SDH Transmission System (RS1020)
RS1020 is the 63E1 compact STM-1 level Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH) transmission system compatible with ITU-T standard. It is designed as a modular system with two 155.520Mb/s optical interfaces to provide an ultra-compact, cost-effective and high capacity platform. It provides fully cross-connect between all tributaries, and can be used as Terminal Multiplexer (TM) or an Add-Drop-Multiplexer (ADM) to build point-to-point, ring and chain transmission network.
Achieve Multiplexing from 63 E1 to 2 STM-1 optical interfaces
1U height, 19 Inch width standard
Two STM-1 optical interfaces, SFP optical module (LC connector)
Maximum 63 E1 interfaces compliant with ITU-T G.703, optional unbalanced/ balanced interface
- Ethernet management interface: EMU (RJ45 connector)
- RS232 network management interface: CONSOLE (RJ45 connector)
- RS232 user channel interface: RS232 (RJ45 connector)
- External synchronization interface / Extendable management interface : ETS1/EXM1, ETS2/EXM2 (RJ45 connector)
- UALM and DALM output interface: U/DALMO (DB9 connector)
STM-1 line timing (T11,T12)
Tributary timing from E1-1 to E1-63 (T2)
External timing source input (T31/T32), 2048Kbit/s by default and 2048KHz selectable
External timing output (T41/T42), 2048Kbit/s by default and 2048KHz selectable
ITU-T G.813 internal oscillator
The timing source can be auto-switched according to SSM or operator settings
Supports 1+1 protection and Automatic Protect Switch (APS) with the switching time less than 50ms
Supports Remote power Down Detection (RPD) and Auto Laser Shutdown (ALS)
Supports embedded BERT and various loop back for troubleshooting
Highly efficient management system
Supports NE management based on CLI command via RS232 interface or TELNET
Supports Network management based on PC via unified platform: RAYVIEW
Supports three network management types: Traditional DCC management, Inner DCN management (by some VC12 channel) and outer DCN management (by E1 cable via outer EXM interface).
Two backup power supply
220V AC or-48V DC single power
-48V DC & 220V AC double power
-48V DC & -48V DC double power
220V AC & 220V AC double power
Power consumption less than 25W
RS1020 can be used as Terminal Multiplexer (TM) or an Add-Drop-Multiplexer (ADM) to build a point-to-point, ring or chain transmission network. As following figures shows:
Note: Make sure optical A of one NE must be connected with optical B of its neighboring NE.넶0