Ethernet & Optical Transmission System (RPM150S)
RPM-150S is a point transmission unit operating at 150 MB/S compatible with existing plesiochronous systems. its embedded mixed multiplexer realizes transmitting 4/8E1 and fast Ethernet data over optical lines . it is designed as a modular system to provide an ultra-compact, cost effective and flexible multi-service platform.with optional cards such as E1 card.Optical card and Engineering Order Wire card, RPM-150S make it easy to meet user's various requirements .it not only provides alarms and status of the E1 line and Ethernet interface together with advanced LED indication and DIP -Switch functions,but also supports the Unification Network Management via SNMP and CLI commands.
- compact design with 1u height 19 inch ,and can be installed on standard rack.
- realize transparently transmitting 4/8E1 and 100M Ethernet over optical fiber.
- 150MB/S line bit rate compatible with existing plesiochronous systems
- 1+1 line protection with ALS (Auto Laser Shutdown) facility for eye safey.
- provides 4/8 E1 complise with ITU-T G.703 on interface and G.742,G.823 on jitter performance.
- provides a 100MB/S fast Ethernet interface complice with IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX,supports auto-negotiation and flow control(pause)
- provides remote power detection(RPO)
- supports local loopback and remote loopback
- provides a customer rs232 transparent data channel up to 115.2kb/s
- supports CLI command via serial RS232 port and telnet.
- supports network management platform based on SNMP(V1 andV2C)
- Both 220v AC and -48 DV available
( single optical）
( Dual optical）
RPM-150M series realizes the 4/8 E1 and one 100Mbps Ethernet `data channel transmission over optical line.
The network management platform based on SNMP can provide perfect network management