Quad-Gigabit Ethernet and 16 E1s to optical fiber multiplexer (RP103)
RP103 is a quad-Gigabit Ethernet to optical fiber multiplexer with 4/8/16 E1 interfaces, 4 gigabit Ethernet interfaces and dual 2.5Gb/s optical interfaces, which can realize up to 16 E1s and 4 independent wire-speed gigabit Ethernet channels* transmission over optical line.
RP103 supports point-to-point, point-to-dual-point, chain and ring topology. With low power consumption, high integration and well stability, it is a cost-competitive solution for the application where gigabit Ethernet and E1 are required simultaneously, such as the telecommunication, the electric power and the finance fields.
*Note RP103 provides 4 gigabit Ethernet interfaces and 4 independent wire-speed gigabit Ethernet channels, in point-to-point without protection and point-to-dual point(P2DP) mode, the 4 gigabit Ethernet interfaces share 4000Mb/s Ethernet transmission bandwidth, while in chain and ring topology, they share 2000Mb/s Ethernet bandwidth.
- Compact design with 1U height, and can be installed on standard rack
- Four independent wire-speed gigabit Ethernet channels
- Optical interface
- Dual optical interfaces, LC type SFP module, hot-pluggable.
- The line bit rate is 2.5Gb/s, transmission distance is optional (depends on SFP module).
- SFP MSA (INF-8074i), ITU-T G.695, FC-PI V2.0 standards.
- Supports 1+1 optical protection and Automatic Protect Switch (APS) with the recovering time of less than 50ms.
- Supports ALS and Remote Power down Detect (RPD) function.
- E1 interface
- Provides 4/8/16 E1 interfaces, compliant to G.703, and balanced/unbalanced selectable.
- Jitter tolerance and jitter generation fully comply with ITU-T G.823 recommendations.
- Local/remote loop-back function supported.
- Supports device loop and E1 line loop controlled by the local side for easy testing.
- Supports embedded E1 BERT function.
- Ethernet interface
- 4 copper Gigabit Ethernet interfaces compliant with IEEE802.3 serial standard.
- Adopts RJ45 connector, support auto-negotiation, which can work in 1000M full-duplex, 100M full/half-duplex, 10M full/half-duplex mode.
- Patent technique adopted for Ethernet loop detection.
- Supports unicast, multicast and broadcast frame.
- Accepts frames with length between 64 and 1518/2000/9720 bytes.
- Supports 802.3x flow control and back pressure flow control
- Supports broadcast storm filtering control.
- 4K MAC address table, with 1s~ 300s ageing time configurable, the default is 300s.
- Supports MAC address dynamic learning function.
- Supports port rate control function.
- Supports port-based VLAN, IEEE802.1Q tag-based VLAN and QinQ (Double Tag VLAN)
- Provides performance statistic for each Ethernet interface
- Supports link aggregation
- Supports QoS function
- Supports DoS Attack Prevention.
- Supports automatic topology detection (ATD) function
- Network management interface
- Supports CLI based on RS232 (CONSOLE) management interface.
- Supports CLI based on Ethernet (EMU) management interface (TELNET).
- Supports Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP, V1 and V2C).
- Implements the device alarm and status monitor, port loop configuration, etc.
- Supports one RS232 user channel in point-to-point mode
- Perfect alarm indication and performance statistic
- Redundant power supply, the power consumption is less than 12W
- -48V DC single power access.
- -48V DC double power access.
- 220V AC single power access.
- 220V AC double power access.
- -48V DC&220V AC double power access.
Figure 1 Point-to-Point Application
Figure 2 Chain Application
Figure 3 Point-to-Dual-Point Application
Figure 4 Ring Application