- REOP Ethernet to Multi-E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB-MO E1 Optical Modem — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB002 Compact Gigabit Ethernet Aggregator ... raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB003 Ethernet to Multi-E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB004 Ethernet to E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
155M ADM multiplex processor (RC7860)
The RC7860 is a 155M dual-optical-port multiplexer, supporting STM-1 overhead processing, TUPP and simple DXC function. The RC7860 is designed for SDH ADM/TM multiplexer or SDH tester.
- Realizing a 155M dual-optical-port in STM-1 and TUPP function, supporting ADM on one chip
- Processing STM-1 frames, RS and MS overhead, AU-4 pointer, VC-4 overhead in two paths
- Realizing payload pointer process for no more than 126 TU-12 paths or 6 TU-3 paths, monitoring AIS, LOP
- Integrated four-ports Telecom-bus cross-connection to realize VC-12/VC-3/VC-4 space division cross-connect
- MP control to realize protect switch for inherent monitor means
- Supporting 19.44Mbps parallel line interface as well as serial interface with 155M CDR and CKG
- Equipment side bus supporting simplified 38.88Mb/s Telecom-bus interface, connecting MAPPER or DXC chips
- Equipment side supporting VC-4/C4 interface
- Supporting STM-4 applications with four RC7860 chips and a STM-4 FRAMER
- Providing one 8.192Mb/s serial overhead bus(SO-bus)interface to support E1,E2,F1,S1,DCC
- Providing line side bus, VC-4 overhead and SO-bus loop back for debugging
- Performing AIS and RDI process by hardware
- Performing EXC and DEG calculation for B2 and B3 by hardware
- Providing single octet J0 and 16 octets J1 trail trace function
- Providing K1, K2(b1-b5), S1 filtering function
- Providing LOS, LOF, LOP, LOM, AIS, RDI, EXC, DEG monitoring function with pin output
- Providing error counts for B1,B2,B3,M1,G1,PJE counts and Buffer slipping counts
- Supporting Intel 8 bits non-multiplexing processor bus
- Providing interrupt control function for programming facility
- Direct connection with RC7820, RC7830, RC7851F, RC7870F, S3037, S3026/3028
- Compatible with ITU-T G.707 G.783
- LQFP176 package, 3.3V power and LV-TTL interface
Functional Block Diagram
Figure 1 Functional Block Diagram
- SDH 155M/622M TM/ADM equipment line card
- Embedded SDH 155M equipment line card
- SDH tester