RF960 Multi-zone Fiber Optic Intrusion Detection System
The RF960 is a Multi-zone Fiber Optic Intrusion Detection System designed to detect intrusions into the perimeters and borders on the basis of the principle of laser interference. It adopts optical fiber vibration sensing technology, to detect and notify any intrusion attempt such as climbing, cutting sabotage the fence or disassembles the system. Furthermore, it has strong anti-disturb ability to eliminate environment nuisance alarms and can be immune to electromagnetic interference, lightning and storms.
The RF960 provides 16 contact closure alarm output, besides, it supports RFViewTM management software to provide user- friendly graphical interface. RF960 supports 4~16 defense zones, it is suitable for complex terrain, ammunition depots, ware houses, inflammable or explosive areas.
Table 1 Product Lists
RF960 Fiber Optic Perimeter Defense Host
Power in field
19 inch Optical Distribution Frame(ODF)
Provides 2 optic cables and 36 flanges
Optic Perimeter Defense system management software
Provides server and client version
- 4 U height, 19 inch, 16 slots.
- Zone length is up to 500m.
- Support up to 16 zones.
- Optical fiber length is up to 1000m.
- Use normal optical fiber cable (GYXTW).
- Fiber optics can be installed on wire net or underground.
- Support contact closure alarm output.
- Detect behaviors of climbing, cutting, and sabotage.
- Support rapid fiber cutting detection (less than 1 second).
- Supply software RFVIEW that offers graphical interface for optical fiber fence daily operation.
- Supply RFHELPER used for parameter configuration.
- Be immune to electromagnetic interference, lightning damage.
- ESD and surge protection circuits inside.
- Ambient working temperature: -40℃ ~ +70℃.
- DC12V power supply with consumption less than 3W.